Regular Contributor

I enjoyed Caroline with David

[ Edited ]

I just wanted to let you know it was a nice surprise to see you this morning and not the other gal that is usually there. I wish this was a a regular change cause I don't watch much and I think she is one of the better hosts.. 

New Contributor

Re: I enjoyed Caroline with David

I so agree. I find watching some of the other hosts such as Kirsten and Shawn exhausting to watch like they are trying too much. Plus they rarely wear qvc fashion.t

Frequent Contributor

I disagree about Kirsten not wearing QVC fashions.  Out of all the hosts, Kirsten & Carolyn wear the most of QVC clothes.  I know that Kirsten wears a lot of my favorite line on QVC....and that is Halston.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was very glad to see Carolyn on today with David, and I actually watched a good chunk of the show.

I think they work well together!

Honored Contributor

I like Carolyn, she's a good host.  I prefer Saturday morning q with Kirstin and David though.  

Trusted Contributor

It was a huge improvement to see Caroline over Kerstin.  I don't enjoy watching Kerstin because she uses "um" as punctuation to start/end every sentence.  She would have flunked high school speech class when I went to school.  Our teacher made us sit down until we knew what we were going to say.  It's just a habit, but she really should work on it.

Respected Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

It was a huge improvement to see Caroline over Kerstin.  I don't enjoy watching Kerstin because she uses "um" as punctuation to start/end every sentence.  She would have flunked high school speech class when I went to school.  Our teacher made us sit down until we knew what we were going to say.  It's just a habit, but she really should work on it.

Carolyn uses "um" more than any other host I've witnessed.