Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I don't "get" the look of these rugs!

The TSV rugs today, and others presented in the past, is it "in" for your rug to look old and worn?  Is that the latest style?  I don't want a rug that looks worn; I prefer a rug that looks NEW.  Is it just me?  {*_*}  (LOVE the Property Brothers, BTW!)

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I don't "get" the look of these rugs!

It's a "thing" right now.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Wow I just looked at them.  I didn't realize they look worn out. No thanks.  I also didn't know this was a "thing".

Honored Contributor

I do not care for anything these twin brothers put out for sale. 

Honored Contributor

I am not interested in them because I already have nice outdoor rugs, but I don't think they look worn out.

I actually like the rugs.I don't see anything wrong with them. 

I just wondered how they got two TSV's back to back in a few days.  Rugs and  sheets and a mattress with no box spring foundation.

Contributor

2 tsv's in a week by the same vendor. I honestly do not remember that ever happening before !
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I don’t get it either. They are downright ugly. 

Honored Contributor

Most of them are so drab for outside use.  Most people want something bright, colorful and fun in the summer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I don’t like the “worn out” look .... if it’s going to look worn out I want to be the one who wears it out!!! 😂🤣

Honored Contributor

@spent2much   I don't get who these are made calling them indoor AND outdoor. I wouldn't put a rug like this outside. I don't see these getting wet in a rain of any type, drying completely & quickly.

I much prefer the vinyl woven outdoor rugs and that's what I've alway had on our porches. However I'm struggling this year to see these types out in the marketplace this year. I'd love to find 2 new ones, new design for the front.

These rugs these guys are selling are of the same material I'm now finding. I gotta pass.