Respected Contributor

Re: I cannot believe they are selling another blanket

@giddy up wrote:

I have a few Bershire throws that are very nice but not sure about this one.  It looks sort of "hairy" to me.   The best one I bought was just recently when they had an oversized throw 60x80 H212246.  It is heavyweight for a throw and soft as can be.  I think they still have some left and at a good price of $19.56.

I too purchased this same throw in the teal color. I only like 60x80 throws. It is soft as can be, the color is beautiful, it doesn't shed and is the perfect weight. I think I may order another one for my 9 year old son since he & his puppy seem to love mine and have taken it over.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

No risk of being overwhelmed with variety around here.

@stevieb  LOLOLOLOL

Super Contributor

Sometimes people tend to forget there are those people who "need" items... just got first apartment... split up and one person need items ... another child ... homeless persons ... those living in their car ... but most of all ... what about the hundreds of people who did not have a choice to start over because they lost everything in the hurricanes or fires and would love a blanket this winter?  

Stop, think and count yourself lucky you have many blankets and a place to put them.