Honored Contributor

Re: I-Pad-Dyson-Underpants-O MY

@Othereeeen  lol, Your imagination is working overtime but you nailed it! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Why do they never mention or sell incontinence products for men

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Othereeeen  lol, Your imagination is working overtime but you nailed it! 

Thanks....!

The best part about writing this stuff is hearing the voices of the hosts mentioned in my head as I write it....along with thier mannerisms...

And for all the folks here who also know the hosts I mentioned, they can "hear" those voices too!!

I watch TOO MUCH QVC!!!  

But...until the "news" channels are removed from the airwaves, it's all I got!!!

that and crime shows and reruns of Law and Order!!!

I love the vacuous and banal banter of the basic QVC host...there's just SO much to work with!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Othereeeen That was GREAT!!! Thank You!! 😂🤣😅
Esteemed Contributor

I agree that unless you are in need or interested they get long and boring.  I don't need a mattress so don't watch,  Will need a new vacuum and want light and cordless one soon so watched the Dyson for research and once I realized it was not the latest model, moved on,

As far as the TSV I can't comment as I haven't experienced it.  However I do know young women that tried the original pantie's that came out more then a year ago and are heavily advertised on TV.

Depending on their need some are thrilled and others they didn't work for.  It's a personal product so IMO it has to be experienced before making a judgement. So many options for woman today

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen 

Your writing is excellent!  As I read your scenario, I could visualize the entire meeting in my mind.  You should be a screenwriter!

Honored Contributor

Why don't they sell diapers for men....many men buy and wear these as they have "issues" just like women with wetting their pants. .

Contributor

[ Edited ]

In earnest, what would you rather them offer?

Specifically.

If QVC were your channel, what would you broadcast? 

Respected Contributor

Welp. All of the feminists who advocated for, protested for, b*tched about there not being support for, "womens issues" have gotten their wish. This particular embarrassing issue is now spotlighted for all to see, and the same problem for men is hush hush 🤫 
Talk about empowerment- this is whatcha got. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

I heard they wanted today's TSV on Sunday ITKWD... but David V drew the line...

Let's look in at the pre-ITKWD-show strategy meeting....:

David is shown some items for today's show....among them...Mark Charles snips in a set of 12, Cheryl's Cookies, some silicone baking mats, some plastic spurtles,  set of two drain stoppers.... and...the TSV.

David looks, stands up, and says firmly, holding up a pair of the TSV for all to see...:

"I absolutely WILL NOT demonstrate, hold up, gush about, promote, or otherwise try to sell these giant baglike peepee underpants on my show.

Lay me off, fire me, but enough is enough....I already have to vacuum, flop on mattresses, and push boring I-pads on my kitchen show...NO WAY am I doing giant underpants for old ladies...."

He slams the door of the meeting room on the way out...

The execs look at each other, momentarily speechless, then one says:

"Let's give it to Rick Domier....he can get excited about ANYTHING!!!! And he can mention that he's 60 years old a hundred times to get buy in!!!!

As a second host with him, let's use.....let's see...Shawn? Rachel?.....

JANE!!! She'll sell a million of them!!!"

And so the die is cast.

@Othereeeen - This is priceless! LOL! Smiley LOL