Respected Contributor

I-Pad-Dyson-Underpants-O MY

[ Edited ]

Where are my heart pills?

A boredom hole in one.

All we need is a mattress, or some overpriced hamburgers from "special cows" or the 10,000th itertation of an air fryer...and the boredom level will reach saturation point.

O well. I see HP computers will monopolize next Sunday...so we all have that to look forward to ( NOT)*

I-pads...Vacuums....Underpants.

O my.

Honored Contributor

Re: I-Pad-Dyson-Underpants-O MY

It is amazing that with all the thousands of items on the website, this is what they come up with as a "special" value!  LOL!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

THE DYSON TSVs are so commonplace they bore me. Same with mattresses, however, for those looking for a new mattress, I can see the reason for running TSVs on them. 

The undies TSV has never been done before and addresses a problem that over 50% of women have or have had. This is a new area for a TSV. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D    The TSV may address the issue 50% of women have but I don't consider walking around all day with wet, smelly pants to be a solution.  I consider this product to be laughable and archaic. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Those underwear - Sounds like a UTI waiting to happen, and probably quickly!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I heard they wanted today's TSV on Sunday ITKWD... but David V drew the line...

Let's look in at the pre-ITKWD-show strategy meeting....:

David is shown some items for today's show....among them...Mark Charles snips in a set of 12, Cheryl's Cookies, some silicone baking mats, some plastic spurtles,  set of two drain stoppers.... and...the TSV.

David looks, stands up, and says firmly, holding up a pair of the TSV for all to see...:

"I absolutely WILL NOT demonstrate, hold up, gush about, promote, or otherwise try to sell these giant baglike peepee underpants on my show.

Lay me off, fire me, but enough is enough....I already have to vacuum, flop on mattresses, and push boring I-pads on my kitchen show...NO WAY am I doing giant underpants for old ladies...."

He slams the door of the meeting room on the way out...

The execs look at each other, momentarily speechless, then one says:

"Let's give it to Rick Domier....he can get excited about ANYTHING!!!! And he can mention that he's 60 years old a hundred times to get buy in!!!!

As a second host with him, let's use.....let's see...Shawn? Rachel?.....

JANE!!! She'll sell a million of them!!!"

And so the die is cast.

Respected Contributor

Looks like the crotch is too narrow too.  Lots of problems with these IMHO.  I would never ever wear them.  If you have a problem of leakage, just wear a thin pad made for it.  Seems like that would be a better choice so it could be changed out ASAP. Cat Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen ..... Love the visual you created....what a scream! Cat LOL

JT needs them for her next marathon. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Your thread title gave me a laugh!  So very true and yes ....boring! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen   283917.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif