Honored Contributor

I Can't See Reviews for Basso TSV. What's Wrong?

It flashes a link to reviews if I reload page, but otherwise I can't see any for the recent TSV coat.  Do any of you also have this problem?

I love the coat, but hate the cheap looking snaps on it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I Can't See Reviews for Basso TSV. What's Wrong?

[ Edited ]

It's the same for me, too. The stars flash up there but only briefly and then disappear. I think the Q takes them down temporarily while the item is being sold as a TSV...I've seen it happen before with other things.

If you are quick to stop the page from loading all the way and stop it while the stars appear, then you can read the reviews. I just did that. There are 13 reviews, with an average of 4.5 stars. 

Reviews & Community QA
4.5 out of 5
Trusted Contributor

If you have the mobile app, you can see all 11 reviews there.  

Valued Contributor

Thank you all.  I was having the same problem.  I did go ahead and ordered the coat though as I could see the stars and the good rating number which disappeared quickly each time.

Occasional Contributor

I've noticed that on a lot of things, the reviews are being hidden....Guess when people read a lot of negative reviews could hurt there sales....

Respected Contributor

might be getting bad reviews. Sizing is wildly inaccurate on this item. I got two, neither is the size labeled and they are not alike, one is two sizes smaller. Poor quality control.