Trusted Contributor

Does QVC expect the average household to buy? Dyson must spend mucho on ad packages with the Q.

I know, "CHANGE THE CHANNEL!"  I know. I will, but it feels like weekly presentations where they scream over the roar of the vacuum. Which is worse than the normal presenter screaming.

(sigh)

Regular Contributor

OH NO!  Not another Dyson AGAIN?  Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

I'd love to have one if they were much cheaper.. not in my budget  lol i got a shark from qvc yrs ago, and i love it.. i did some research and i read that sharks are higher rated than dysons... i will be buying another shark when mine goes.

Honored Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash   You post is as clear as muddy water.  What exactly is your point/complaint?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

I'd love to have one if they were much cheaper.. not in my budget  lol i got a shark from qvc yrs ago, and i love it.. i did some research and i read that sharks are higher rated than dysons... i will be buying another shark when mine goes.

@bonnie f   The advantage of the Dyson is that it can be repaired if something goes wrong while Sharks are not repairable.  You throw them away.  You'll have to buy another.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Squirrels Are Trash   You post is as clear as muddy water.  What exactly is your point/complaint?

Never change @Kachina624 !

Respected Contributor

The ONE thing i LOVE about the Dyson TSV is....... they're showing how to groom dogs.....  and what kind of dog is on?  A GOLDEN RETRIEVER!  I could watch Goldens all day - in fact, I DO!  On facebook!

Woman LOL

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

I have two Dyson's and bought one for my son and his wife.  They are quite a few years old now and still run like new.  I've never had a problem with them.

I also like Bissell products....Shark's, not so much.

I would not hesitate to buy another Dyson if I ever had the need.

QVC has something for everyone, but not every moment of every day.  Sometimes you have to wait for your turn.  Keep watching, something will pop up that you want.

Honored Contributor

simple answer 

e z pay

people who want them and can't spend the entire amount

Respected Contributor

How much Dyson????

I say, too much!  Won't be watching it at all. Cat Tongue