Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 957
Registered: β€Ž03-09-2010

How many TSVs daily

The home page shows more than one, beauty smoker, sandals? When did this start? I’ve stopped paying attention and saving $$πŸ˜‚
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,185
Registered: β€Ž03-09-2010

Re: How many TSVs daily

@SpringersI don't remember when this started, but I'm thinking any sale is better than no sale.  I don't need the one-day "excitement" of the early days of QVC.  Unless a TSV has already been on my radar, a one-day sale no longer works for me very often at all.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,710
Registered: β€Ž03-11-2010

Re: How many TSVs daily

DH wants a Traeger so I won't be tuning in to Q since he does not need one. LOL!!!

He already has a huge offset smoker plus a Masterbuilt smoker so don't think we need a pellet smoker.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,324
Registered: β€Ž07-03-2013

Re: How many TSVs daily

Well over a year.  

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,513
Registered: β€Ž03-28-2016

Re: How many TSVs daily


@millieshops wrote:

@SpringersI don't remember when this started, but I'm thinking any sale is better than no sale.  I don't need the one-day "excitement" of the early days of QVC.  Unless a TSV has already been on my radar, a one-day sale no longer works for me very often at all.


 

@millieshops: I remember the multiple TSV daily deals started during the Christmas holiday season. I think it's a good idea. More choices. If I see something I like, I buy it. If nothing appeals to me, I don't buy. It's that simple. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,439
Registered: β€Ž06-06-2012

Re: How many TSVs daily


@Springers wrote:
The home page shows more than one, beauty smoker, sandals? When did this start? I’ve stopped paying attention and saving $$πŸ˜‚

This started during the Christmas shopping season last year.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,764
Registered: β€Ž03-09-2010

Re: How many TSVs daily

The other day Q2 had Mrs P's pretzels on allllllll day long Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,791
Registered: β€Ž08-20-2012

Re: How many TSVs daily

[ Edited ]

         I remember the days when TSV's sold out!!  Now that doesn't seem to be the case.  I just think that the hold over of the TSV's means they did not sell as well as expected.

         I wonder - could be high price; could be competition - better deal elsewhere; could be high S/H and high return expense; could be quality not there anymore; could be items are repeats - not new and creative...

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,439
Registered: β€Ž06-06-2012

Re: How many TSVs daily


@corita wrote:

         I remember the days when TSV's sold out!!  Now that doesn't seem to be the case.  I just think that the hold over of the TSV's means they did not sell as well as expected.

         I wonder - could be high price; could be competition - better deal elsewhere; could be high S/H and high return expense; could be quality not there anymore; could be items are repeats - not new and creative...


I don't know if this is necessarily true b/c TSV's are available days in advance of airing so that isn't considered a "hold over".

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,791
Registered: β€Ž08-20-2012

Re: How many TSVs daily


@DJs mom wrote:

@corita wrote:

         I remember the days when TSV's sold out!!  Now that doesn't seem to be the case.  I just think that the hold over of the TSV's means they did not sell as well as expected.

         I wonder - could be high price; could be competition - better deal elsewhere; could be high S/H and high return expense; could be quality not there anymore; could be items are repeats - not new and creative...


I don't know if this is necessarily true b/c TSV's are available days in advance of airing so that isn't considered a "hold over".

--------------------

       I really don't know either...maybe 'holdovers' was not the best word to use. It just seems like there are many TSV items available (before, on the day and after) than in years past. Makes them not so special anymore. I remember always clicking on the Q at the midnight hour - here it is 10 pm - to see the new TSV.   Now, I never bother....

      Either they are ordering too many products or the products are not selling out by the end of the TSV day. And then we see them on Jill's or David's home shows!!!.