Super Contributor

Re: How does everyone like the handbag tsv

It looks so cheap to me.  Can get a leather bag at TJ Maxx for that price

Contributor

I don't care for a north-south crossbody or for the faux leather, but I love the unique guitar straps. I'm buying one to change out the plain strap on my black Lug crossbody. I'll save $60 and still feel like I got a new bag.
Respected Contributor

I didn't care for the TSV, but I did get a guitar strap (the stripes)!  Very Cute to put on my other bags!  

Frequent Contributor

Last night Amy kept justifying why you wouldn"t  want leather and but the fake !! REALLY Amy and guitar strips!! really ill keep my$ 89.00   HA HA 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't buy leather bags anymore.  As long as a bag doesn't have a center zip compartment I'm game to look at.  I don't like the painted ones or P. Nash. Poor quality.

Regular Contributor

Well I was disappointed in the bag.  I purchased the navy and an extra strap.  The bag was just a little too small for me. I returned it due to the size.   The original bag is huge.  Maybe another one will come out that is between this TSV and the original cross body bag???

I don't mind a vegan option in bags.  They are great for winters in PA when you can get caught in rain, sleet or snow.    

Respected Contributor

I got 2 of the straps and I love them. They look really cute on my other bags.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyteddy4. I bought 3 but returned all of them not because I didn’t love all the colors but I found them to be too small for the price. I too do not mind vegan bags I have plenty of leather bags I rarely if ever use because they are heavy and look beaten up. I even have a Prada leather tote that was a gift and it sits in my closet. I like the Ahdorned bags but I do think they are a bit overpriced. If they come up with a similar bag in a medium size I would consider ordering again. I love the colorful guitar straps