Valued Contributor

How does everyone like the handbag tsv

Wonder how the faux leather feels....thanks. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How does everyone like the handbag tsv

[ Edited ]

I don't buy faux leather. I want the real stuff. Not a fan of the strap either. To me it looks cheap. Actually Frye  had a very similar bag in real leather at Nordstrom Rack a while back for about the same price and it had a real leather strap. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So So over priced for plain fabric  9.5"L x 8.5"W x 2"D, weighs 9.2 oz , now wonder the Rep has a big smile on her face. Who came up with this price of $89  ?

Honored Contributor

Not a fan.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A little fake leather purse with 2 ugly guitar straps for $100........ NAH....an easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

I don't do plastic handbags...I like real leather, fabric, nylon or wicker.

I think it looks very cheap.

Honored Contributor

Those types of straps are very trendy right now and on some bags I like them but I don't like it on this bag.  I'd also want to be able to remove it and put a regular strap on the bag because I think this will look dated.  

Without knowing the quality, I can't say whether this is overpriced or not.  A lot of people don't want real leather and there are a lot of faux leather items that cost a lot more than this.  

Overall, I am just not a fan of a crossbody bag. If that is my only option, I'll pass every time.

Respected Contributor

There are many good quality leather bags on sale for this price on the faux leather.  All-in-all, it does not look like a good value.  It has no outside pockets, not much organization on the inside and no key-keeper.  Those are all negatives for me. 

Honored Contributor

I don't mind faux leather.  I don't pay a lot for handbags since I don't baby them.  I don't care for the guitar straps though.  

Respected Contributor

i guess if i had money to burn, i would go for it, but i don't like to spend that kind of money on faux leather.  i have recently stumbled on a brand and style of faux leather that i really enjoy, ... and with a little stalking/hunting, i can pick up three of these instead of the one daily special.  

i do like the style and size of the today's special, however, and faux leather is so much lighter to carry.