Respected Contributor

Re: How do Sketchers sizes run?

Thank you everyone with your replies. I went with usual size in wide.

Honored Contributor

Skechers run true-to-size for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wonderfulworld I am a wide and stayed true to size.  Shoes are cute. I am concerned because they hardly showed it on people.  And I saw that a model on a treadmill on the Kerstin shoe and Leah seemed to have their feet bulging on the side.  The shoes seemed to fit Kerstin fine.  But the fact I barely saw it on people concerned me.  I've had skechers that run tight.  They are usually comfy, one of my go tos.

4:15pm update - the most recent online presentation gives a better view of the shoe on people.  The bulge might just be the gathered fabric on the design.  They spoke about wide fit. Not changing my purchase.

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@wonderfulworld I am a wide and stayed true to size.  Shoes are cute. I am concerned because they hardly showed it on people.  And I saw that a model on a treadmill on the Kerstin shoe and Leah seemed to have their feet bulging on the side.  The shoes seemed to fit Kerstin fine.  But the fact I barely saw it on people concerned me.  I've had skechers that run tight.  They are ususally comfy, one of my go tos.

It is a hard call because S&H is high and so is a return. I am sure the black will probably be sold out if I do try to exchange for another size.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The problem I've had with Skechers is one shoe being larger than the other. I almost always buy them in a brick and mortar for that reason. For a shoe I will wear without socks I typically go down a half a size. 

Honored Contributor

Most of my Skechers have their classic GoWalk footbed and outsole. I have them in both wide and normal widths. The one thing I noticed with the wides is they fit perfectly in the front part of the shoe but the heel seems to be a bit too wide so that makes the shoe slip off my heel. I have to wear socks with those wide shoes. 

Trusted Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

As much as I like Skechers, their sizes vary all over the place with no rhyme or reason. I would like to help you here, but flipping a coin would do the job just as well.

I agree. The last pair I bought from Q had to be returned, they were huge. Sometime after that, I went to a Skechers store. I tried on seven pairs, and only one fit.