Trusted Contributor

How are you all enjoying your Nutrisystem from last weekend?

I tried a few of the lunches and they were ok. Just tried the Curb your appetite chocolate peanut butter bars and had to throw it out. I think the milkshakes were chalky. I don't think I will manage to eat most of it. How are you doing with it?

Contributor

Re: How are you all enjoying your Nutrisystem from last weekend?

I am surprised at how much I am enjoying it.  I have had a couple of really good dinners and one that was just okay.  I agree about the chocolate/peanut butter bars that you have to eat the first five days -- i wish they didn't have chocolate in them because my dog would probably like them.  I am very pleased that so far (only at the end of day 3) I haven't been hungry.  

Honored Contributor

@Dweezil, be careful about giving any diet food to your dog.  Check the ingredients for the sugar substitute Xylitol which is deadly to cats and dogs.  

Trusted Contributor

I tried Nutrisystem in the past and after the first month couldn't eat the meals any more.  I like it for the portion control but the processed food didn't taste all that great.

Honored Contributor

I was just grocery shopping in Kroger and noticed they had the Fast 5 Nutrisystem box on the shelf.