Occasional Contributor

How about some different TSV's!??

I'm so tired of the same TSV's by the same companies all the time. I would love to see a TSV on a Breville appliance. They are so expensive and it would be nice to have it be more affordable. Blender or food processor would be a great TSV!

Frequent Contributor

Re: How about some different TSV's!??

YES!!  PLEASE!!!!!

Respected Contributor

The thing I get tired of quickly is when they do shows and the TSV takes up half an hour of the show regardless of what it is and then they will still have hours dedicated to it. It is really bad when it is pillows, vacuums, TV's, computers etc.

Regular Contributor

I agree!  I'm looking for a TSV on the Kitchenaid mini stand mixer.  Thought when it was their anniversary there might be more incentive TSV's, no shipping and handling but no.  Waiting to see what the TSV will be from Kitchenaid at the end of the month. 

I also hate the hour presentations of TSV's snooze fest. 

Valued Contributor

I also am waiting for the KitchenAid mini stand mixer  Fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

Now, now..............did you not see they have colored pillows tonight? I mean, wow.............The Pillow Guy went all out!! Time to celebrate ladies! - Fill those gift closets....buy for next Christmas!!

And LQQK.............it's another MATTRESS!! Right after the Pillow dude...............what timing, eh ? So exciting.........release the doves!

And don't forget to enter their big contest!! It's $100,000.00 for crying out loud..................we won't mention what Mr. CEO makes a month, however............look at the bright side, EZ PAY GALORE and Credit cards abound..........!! Charge those babies up...

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

I really wonder how many and how often people buy new pillows? And, if  the TSV is  soooooo good, why do you have to keep replacing them with the many TSV’s of these?

Is there no other pillow in the marketplace these days from which to choose?

Oh, and do not even get me started on that annoying pillow man.... yeah, yeah we have all heard his story a zillion times over by now... 

-Texas Hill Country-