Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hours of laptop presentations??? Seriously?

Unbelievably boring products shown during a long weekend!! Too many presentations of tablets, laptops, Halo's and now - cameras!! Every time I click thru channels and stop on QVC, there they are...must have been hours and hours of the same products! I was not interested, so don't really know if the Q deals were better than other stores, but I did not watch the Q for at least four days!!

Regular Contributor

Oh boy do I agree! Can't even have AM Style on Saturday Morning???? God forbid they miss some airtime on the stupid things they are offering. Flashlights? Really??? I have never bought a flashlight for anyone as a Christmas and I never would. LAPTOPS, FLASHLIGHTS AND FLASHPADS! That's it. The lunacy of it all.
Super Contributor

Laptops and cameras.. I am tired of all of it .. just give me regular programing.. I keep changing the channels.. its too too much

Contributor

All in all, QVC has been a disappointing place to shop this season. I have a long list of women I want to buy for... sisters, friends, Mom, sisters-in-law etc. and I have no interest (or $$$) in buying them laptops, Dyson cleaners, expensive cameras, ladders, the Flashpad light game, keurigs, etc. Where are the presentations of fashions, jewelry, candles etc? I'll be shopping at the mall this year!

Super Contributor

On 12/1/2014 Chatypaty said:

Laptops and cameras.. I am tired of all of it .. just give me regular programing.. I keep changing the channels.. its too too much

When the Q had on the Laptop, HSN had on their camera..

Today the Q has on a Camera and HSN their Laptop..

Super Contributor

Haven't been watching QVC very often lately. So sick of seeing laptops, cameras, tablets, and electronics, and they talk about them for hours; the same thing over and over and over. Not a lot of jewelry shows or unique gifts that they used to carry years ago. And now what is today's TSV? A football zip up sweatshirt jacket. I'm underwhelmed. I can check in on what they're selling from my computer every so ofter while I'm getting ready for the holidays. Sure hope that the 'bean counters' read what customers are saying on these forums. A disappointing holiday season at the Q once again. It's sad.

Honored Contributor

Yeah.......and one for each grandchild..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Occasional Contributor

I remember a time when QVC presented a variety of products and the weekends were for watching fun items.  I don't want to waste another Saturday or  Sunday watching hours and hours of the merits of a laptop which in today's world is a staple in most households. Folks, if you don't know what a laptop is or does, then these can be a real learning experience-the first time but even the most beginner of beginners does not need hours and hours of these presentations. 

Laptops are a tool used to perform work for the most part, like vacuum cleaners.  Yes, you can play games, print photos, etc. but  watching laptop presentations repeatedly for hours is for the most part a snore fest and I would like to dedidate my precious weekends to fun-Not to watch hours on tools for work! As soon as I see a Laptop as a TSV on the weekend i jget disgusted and change the channel.  Maybe Monday's should be Laptop day.  I can't remember the last time I saw a great gem day scheduled on a Saturday or a Sunday, it seems like those are tucked into the wee hours of morning.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it is ridiculous to watch QVC in the first place. Boring, and if I want to order something I will go on line. Life is too short to stay indoors all day laying on the couch and watching QVC.