Contributor

Hours of laptop presentations??? Seriously?

How much longer must we suffer through Presentation of this laptop???? Seriously?! It's ridiculous!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hours of laptop presentations??? Seriously?

I posted on another thread that they started selling it at noon Friday and it runs till midnight tonight...Saturday....36 hours of HP.....everytime I went to turn the Q. on....someone was selling that darn thing...so I have not watched the Q. since noon Friday...

You know as much as we hate the hours given to one item.....I can't imagine what the Hosts go through talking about the same item every other hour and also in between those hours...how boring it must be for them, too....

Respected Contributor

I thought it was just me. I have never seen anything like it. Every time I switched over to their channel a different host was presenting the same computer. Good grief.

If it is anything like the HP TSV they had on air a month or six weeks ago, may the force be with you. It was an epic fail.

Trusted Contributor

Unless you have a "gift closet" full of laptops, who could be Christmas shopping on Q this weekend? What a bore and poor choice of products.
Esteemed Contributor

ITA with all of you ... they really are pushing this laptop! .... it is on now and Oscar is on with Rick ... Stephane the new the HP representative disappeared early this afternoon and Oscar took over ..... Oscar is much more knowledgeable than Stephane ... she did not know the answers to a lot of questions and in my opinion is not a good replacement for Christine.
Honored Contributor

Oh yea, the Q has been a real treasure again this year for the Thanksgiving weekend and for the holiday shopping season all-around.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Well, it's midnite Saturday nite, 11-30-14 and they've sold 60,000 of them. FREE shipping. Lifetime tech support. Free Mcafee virus protect. When they were doing these shows 24/7 last year, I bought the 17" and have NO regrets. I LOVE this laptop. {#emotions_dlg.wub} Bought it on EZ pay. They're wonderful computers .. very fast @ a good price.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

I'm electronically challenged --- but when they push an expensive electronic item, I get suspicious. Obviously, there's lots of profit for them. To me, ur supposed to shop around in the stores and on-line as there's a great selection of laptops to choose from.

Trusted Contributor

I know! Every time I switched to the Q, that laptop was being presented. I've been around since the beginning of this channel and I've never seen anything like this. What is going on? All about what can net the most profit?

Esteemed Contributor

As long as they sell, electronics is where the big bucks are. Not everyone sits in front of the tv all day. They are in and out & flipping the channels.