Esteemed Contributor

Re: Host Couldn’t Turn on Bernini TSV

@ellaphant wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Don't watch that much anymore, but she often seems to look like a deer in headlights.

Preparation for the presentation would seem both beneficial and professional.

Easy to criticize.

I'm not a QVC addict but have watched for many years. Hosts for the most part do a superb job.

You're right, @ellaphant , most hosts do a fantastic job!  This topic and my comment is referring to a specific host whom I've noticed, when watching, very often does not seem prepared imho.

Regular Contributor

Easy.....turn the channel when she is on......problem solved.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased a fountain in that brand.  It never worked right so I returned it.

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Don't watch that much anymore, but she often seems to look like a deer in headlights.

Preparation for the presentation would seem both beneficial and professional.

Easy to criticize.

I'm not a QVC addict but have watched for many years. Hosts for the most part do a superb job.

You're right, @ellaphant , most hosts do a fantastic job!  This topic and my comment is referring to a specific host whom I've noticed, when watching, very often does not seem prepared imho.

I know who you are referring to. I disagree. I find her as informative as all other hosts, but I don't jump to criticize hosts as many do. Very often.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I heard her say......oh the water isn't on

The stage crew controls the lights and other requirements - studio

is INSIDE so probably afraid an accident could happen.....water shooting in all directions.

Bet you would have lots to say about that............

Honored Contributor

I bought one with the intention of using my own nozzle which I already own.  So Kirsten got a new one straight from the factory.  You don't think it could be loosened?  I'm pretty sure I could outsmart a hose nozzle.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Host was trying to turn the bottom part of the hose.  That's Kristen for ya. 

Respected Contributor

What I found amusing was watching K wind the hose onto the hose reel.  She obviously never did that before as she didn't hold the hose as she wound it and it got off track. I have a hose reel and know you have to guide the hose or this happens. 

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Maybe you could use a different nozzle with Bernini's hose.  Or don't they recommend that?  Remember the "fireman's hose nozzle?"  I don't think it's stll sold on QVC.  I love my Dramm spray gun: quality-made in the USA with a great warranty. 

@ValuSkr You can use any nozzle with this hose. I have this Bernini hose from a few years ago - when they first came to QVC. I ordered and received the firmean's nozzle last week from QVC and put it on my Bernini hose.