Honored Contributor

Re: Homeworx by Slatkin TSV on Feb 6

I would not purchase this product to breathe in chemicals.  If this was made with essential oils only, I would consider it.  Ingredients are not listed which they should be.  I do not want to breathe in chemicals or artificial ingredients.  It's a NO for me.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I go to Bath and Body Works for Wallflowers.  If you are a savvy shopper, you can get great deals on them all year round.

@sashamatthews, same here.  You can always find them on sale plus there are always coupons out there.  I never pay more than 3.00 a refill and that's if I'm out and desperate.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I would not purchase this product to breathe in chemicals.  If this was made with essential oils only, I would consider it.  Ingredients are not listed which they should be.  I do not want to breathe in chemicals or artificial ingredients.  It's a NO for me.  Cat Tongue

@Katcat1, if you have animals, do you know that some essential oils are toxic for them to breathe in? 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  Yes, I am aware; however, before I knew about it, I would burn tea tree and orange (tea tree is suppose to be toxic).  My cat lived to 19-1/2.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

The refills are too expensive!!  The TSV is not so expensive...but, those refills are out of site!!

And you are forced to buy them on QVC and pay shipping.  Not for me; will stick to my local bed, bath and beyond for scented plug-ins.  They often have coupons and I can smell them before I purchase.  His are nothing special.

Opps. I meant Bath and Body Works!

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@Katcat1, if you have animals, do you know that some essential oils are toxic for them to breathe in? 

I did not know that!  My dog sleeps in my room and I use a diffuser with essential oils every night!  Doesn't bother him that I can see!

Honored Contributor

@Catch71  Tea Tree is suppose to be toxic but my cat lived to 19-1/2 and burned that oil with orange all the time.  You can go on line for the oils that are dangerous.  98% of oils are safe.  Thanks for thinking of me.

kindness is strength
Contributor

Don't diffuse toxic chemicals into the air in your home.  Use a good diffuser with water and pure essential oils from a reputable company (such as doTerra or Young Living).  I looked at those oils they sell in Bed, Bath & Beyond - terrible and not pure.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@Catch71  Tea Tree is suppose to be toxic but my cat lived to 19-1/2 and burned that oil with orange all the time.  You can go on line for the oils that are dangerous.  98% of oils are safe.  Thanks for thinking of me.

I have a diffuser and usually add 5-6 drops of lavendar into the water.  Only holds enough water for 8 hours and mist is not going directly on my doggie as bedroom is fairly large. I never put the oil on him, just in the diffuser.  Looked up toxic ones and it seems lavendar is okay!

Valued Contributor

That man talks too much for my taste. He talks over the hosts (if you can imagine such a thing) and I don't see what all the fuss is over his return to tv.