Respected Contributor

I purchased this when it was a TSV a couple years ago - don't waste your money.  The knobs that rotate to massage are HARD and it is painful.  I bought it to use on my feet and lower back - sent it back - made the situation worse.  I can't believe they brought it back after seeing lots of complaints about it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. I bought one of these from Bed Bath and Beyond several years ago thinking it would help my back and neck. I either gave it away or threw it out. It was like having rocks in your back. Nothing relaxing about it. 

Trusted Contributor

I purchased this a year ago and have loved it.  No product like this is perfect but it does help me with my neck, back and leg issues.  I like this size as I can move it around.  I have had the large chair size massage and it was too cumbersome for me to deal with and I gave it away. 

Super Contributor

I have an older one (can't remember when I bought it) that is not as comfortable as the new ones.  I bought a unit similar to the TSV last year.  Really like it. The unit offered today has a few new features (strap, hi/lo pressure) which I'm sure I will like.  I can use both unit at the same time or one at a time.  Can't wait for it to arrive.

Honored Contributor

DD and I tried it out at BBB and realized that it's a torture machine in disguise....it hurt!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Homedics TSV -

[ Edited ]

Caution....

After using this item ,many yrs ago I spent 1 yr in bed with a few  broken disks.

I used this machine on a sore back and my back got  sooooo  much worse  after using it.

I did lean up against the machine for a better massage..

I had to be carried to the dr,who then  found I had broken the disks in my back. and I had to spend 1 whole painfull year in bed.

After many yrs,I still have to be careful of my back and someweather conditions make it hurt more. 

My advise to anyone buying this item, is to be careful  how you use it!!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one from the Q....many years ago....it was terrible...it hurt using it...I think i sent it back...or threw it away...can't remember...only remember how uncomfortable it was to use...