Honored Contributor

Re: Home Reflections Quilt/Shams 5/7

I ordered the natural.  I need something light weight for the summer. The colors are perfect for my color scheme.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, I ordered one. I realize this isn't a quilt in the true sense, but it will work just fine for the summer. If it doesn't wash up well at the end of the season, my friend is always looking for bedding to put in her cat 🐱 house.

Honored Contributor

DEEVA:   Do you remember the quilt with the theme of cherries?   Many, many years ago.

I often wish that I would have ordered it.

I believe it was a navy or dark blue pattern with red cherries within. 

Very vibrant, as I recall.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Yes, I ordered one. I realize this isn't a quilt in the true sense, but it will work just fine for the summer. If it doesn't wash up well at the end of the season, my friend is always looking for bedding to put in her cat 🐱 house.

Lol!  During the years when I had a cat, I always bought the most inexpensive bedding.  I knew it would only be a matter of time before my cat put a few holes into it.  I shopped for my cat.

might look for something more upscale next time I need a new quilt.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I did not care for any of the prints/patterns. Would not go with my room decor. In addition, skeptical about quality for price offered. Way to expensive to have to return an item like this if not as expected.
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

DEEVA:   Do you remember the quilt with the theme of cherries?   Many, many years ago.

I often wish that I would have ordered it.

I believe it was a navy or dark blue pattern with red cherries within. 

Very vibrant, as I recall.

I don't remember that one. It sounds beautiful.

Contributor

I was wondering, what color of blue do you think is in the rose diamond quilt?  Does it look more aqua to you ?

Contributor

I didn't really like any of the colors or patterns, but wouldn't order even if I did, when they insist that charging the same amount for a twin size as the king is a good value.  When you're receiving a quilt that's half the size, and with only one sham, it should cost less!

Honored Contributor

I remember some beautiful Smithsonian reproductions. sigh

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

Just got my TSV quilt set in the mail today and it looks great! It's a lightweight quilt which is fine as summer is around the corner. I think it looks adorable on the bed & it didn't break the bank so if I don't get many years using it I won't be upset. It came packaged so nicely I almost didn't want to open it. Would make a great gift also.0515192042.jpg