Honored Contributor

Home Reflections Quilt/Shams 5/7

If I had the decor for it, I would buy the Rose Diamond.  That is really pretty.  I am surprised at the reasonable price too.  Anyone taking the leap?

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Home Reflections Quilt/Shams 5/7

Not our taste, but I can appreciate why some might order it. To me, the shams make the look too matchy and detract from the quilt, making the quilt seem less special somehow. Again, that’s Just my taste.

Respected Contributor

QVC used to sell lovely pieced cotton quilts, I have several. The ones they are selling tonight are quilted but the squares are a print not pieces sewn together. I also have quilts sewn by my Mother and Grandmother. I just like the old-fashioned style quilts.

Honored Contributor

The colors offered as the TSV I thought were very blah, some just plain awful; others a little better but not much.  I wouldn't want any of them in my bedroom.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The Country Living quilts offered several years ago by QVC were 100% cotton, well-made, and gorgeous. Not interested for my home. These don't compare in apppearance or quality. And that polyester side is a no-go for bedding. What were they thinking? 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

I agree, the rose diamond is pretty.  I like the stripe options, too.

I'm not in the market for one right now, however, and I don't use shams, but it's a decent price.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

I might get the lavender stripe or the rose diamond.

I was wanting a new bedspread & I think these are pretty.

Honored Contributor

When I saw the home page I thought ooooh I want the lavender and green one.  When I watched the presentation and learned one side was cotton and the other was microfiber, they lost me.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO, these look cheap. 

I have six quilts I bought from QVC around twenty years ago. They are well made and are quilted through all layers of fabric, not just the top.

My quilts still look great without any wear or fraying.

Respected Contributor

I like the lavender one.  I probably won't order because I prefer to see it in person and feel the weight of the quilt.  I don't expect a heavy winter weight but it may be paper thin when it arrives.  I don't want to deal with it.

I think it would be a quick way to make up the bed.  Straighten up the quilt and arrange shams on top.  I like the color schemes, by the way.  Light and neutral are nice to me.