Trusted Contributor

Technical difficulties just when the TSV appears.

About ready to call it quits here.

Regular Contributor

Shameful. Qvc needs a new technical crew.

Respected Contributor

Does seem ridiculous. Kind of like, "do you want people's business or not?".

Reminds me of Home Depot... their website is also lacking big time!!

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

Re: Here we go again...!

[ Edited ]

By the time I can verify that my order actually was accepted they will be sold out and it will be my tough luck.   My order went through when I was signing in.  Who knows what I will get.  Will have to stay up and check in an hour.  Not a happy customer but I want the 80" necklace.  

Update

I stayed up later and went back twice to no avail.  The host warned my choice was selling out so I called and placed my order.    This morning my choice is not sold out and I find that my original on line order went through.  I now had 2 duplicate orders so I immediately canceled 1.  

Until their system is fixed they should expect we may watch and order less or in the process of trying to order I for 1 will not feel bad if I end up with multiple orders and have to cancel.   They do have a few designers I prefer over all others available.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Here we go again...!

[ Edited ]

This had become a habit with QVC.  One choice in the TSV sold out out before they gave all viewers an equal chance to purchase it.  This is shameful!  QVC must do something to make up for their failings all of us have had to deal with!  When you don't give all customers an equal chance, that is the lowest of the low action a business can do!  Ever since you started multiple channels, there have been having problems upon problems!  Your IT could just barely  handle one channel!  QVC HAS THE WORST WEB SITE for a customer to deal with!  QVC, how are you going to make it up to your customers for this last disgusting failure?  You owe it to all of us!

Trusted Contributor

what choice sold out?!?!

Trusted Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

what choice sold out?!?!

The longest length in black.

Trusted Contributor

Wow!

I know DH is trying to order me one in black because I love those. Dang.😡😡

Contributor
My order went through, but nothing is showing up in my order status. Great!
Trusted Contributor

So does that mean maybe it did NOT go through?