Regular Contributor

Any thoughts?  Amazon reviews are not terrific.  $19.99 each there.

Respected Contributor

I looked up the active ingredient, it's the same drug as in the name brand "Aspercreme".  So if you've ever used that and it worked well for you and you wanted to add in some moisturization from hemp oil this might be just what you want.  If that OTC preparation doesn't work for you, odds are this brand won't either.  Hope this helps you.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe QVC would sell something like this.  What's next, snake oil?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why not?  They sell just about everything else.  

Respected Contributor
I was curious myself before ordering and read very mixed reviews . Many said there was no pain relief and they were sending it back. How could Jane go on and on about how it takes all pain away. Also, she gets so carried away talking about her daughters who are “professional dancers” and their pain and how this lotion helped them. Please Jane -,stick to the product selling and not to talking about the girls every other sentence. Not sure if I’m ordering w/mixed reviews.
Honored Contributor

@KKlim   If you want something that will actually relieve joint and muscle aches and pains try Voltaren which was just introduced OTC in the US

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why not?  They sell just about everything else.  

@rms1954    Most products have some validity.

Trusted Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

I looked up the active ingredient, it's the same drug as in the name brand "Aspercreme".  So if you've ever used that and it worked well for you and you wanted to add in some moisturization from hemp oil this might be just what you want.  If that OTC preparation doesn't work for you, odds are this brand won't either.  Hope this helps you.

Thank you, you took the words out of my mouth.   I use CBD daily but for essential tremor.   It works fantastic for that for me.   Never really helped my bad pain, though.  

CBD is not a miracle drug and doesn't help everyone or everything.   The purity and source of it are essential.   

Sounds like it is a skin moisturizer in this product.   

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@KKlim   If you want something that will actually relieve joint and muscle aches and pains try Voltaren which was just introduced OTC in the US

I was looking into this product.   But, because I spent years on NSAIDs and Cox2s, my kidneys can't take the ingredients and there is a warning about such.  

Trusted Contributor

I understand that Beekman 1802 is coming out with a line of products with CBD in them.  I would trust THEM more for purity and quality.