Respected Contributor

I want the TSV pants but have not ordered IM pants before. Do they run true to size, or larger? I don’t want baggy pants and find some things on the Q run big. Please help! I’m a size 4 leaning downward to a 2, not upward to a 6. So I thought I’ll get the 4 unless I learn they run on the bigger size. Thank you.

Frequent Contributor

I find Isaac’s 24/7 pants run true to size 

Respected Contributor

I think they run true to size but I do not put them in the dryer.  I had the 24/7 when they first came out and they shrunk in the dryer to the point I could not wear them.

Trusted Contributor

@Grouchomarx  It sounds like we're a similar size. I bought the 24/7 in a size 2 once, and they were too small. I decided to give them another shot. Because so many of the reviews say that these shrink after washing, even when hanging to dry, I ordered the white in size 4. I figure I can always return them after washing if they don't fit. 

Respected Contributor

I have two pair...different sizing...same fabric same pant different colors

Respected Contributor

I ordered a size 4 in navy and white. Better a little loose than a sausage casing! I plan to dry clean them. Anytime I wash pants, it’s over for me.

Trusted Contributor

For me, these pants don't work as good on ME as a pear shaped, the waist is too big for me.  I WISH These pants would work for me.  The HIPS Fit the waist falling down.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

I don't understand this but I feel like they look tight on all the models. So I'm wondering if that is just how they fit. So I am not so sure about how they would look on me. 

Esteemed Contributor

IMHO, they have too much spandex. That is why they look so tight. I don't think they are a good looking pant. They don't look good on anyone. The petite model has a size 2 but they are baggy in the leg area. The plus size model, the pants are pulling in the wrong places. The sizing looks inconsistent.

Esteemed Contributor

I usually order a size small in IM clothing. That is my true size.