Respected Contributor

Re: Heads Up! For those buying the new Lug TSV...

@HonoraDva 

The posters are expressing their observations and opinions.  That's a legitimate use of the forums.  No harm, no foul, as long as the writing is done in a clear, respectful way. 

Honored Contributor

@Ladygray wrote:

Thank you all for sharing the information!   I was on the fence, but when I read this thread I realized I don't want a bag that has the front compartment open and you can see the cards on the side. 

I have a few Lug bags and they are fine enough for me.  I also prefer a security area in a bag to be zipped.   I have some older Lug bags that have the wallet in the front, but it's a totally zipped compartment.   Plus it doesn't open up as wide as this one.   It's more secure.

I appreciate coming to the forums and getting such great advice and assistance. 

I can use $52 a lot more wisely than this TSV.

@Ladygray  Thank you for posting Smiley Happy

Contributor

I think I would generally prefer zipped, but this is not a deal breaker for me. I think it unlikely to become unlocked and then a tight enough fit that I wouldn't worry. I ordered two. Perfect size for me and love the bonus pack.
Respected Contributor

I did not see this until this morning.  I ordered the grey because I liked the three different ways.  I also have other Lug bags where I can use the  strap that will make the small one fun looking.  I have a camo grey bag in Lug

I do not put credit cards in any front opening zipped  or not zipped.  I have a holder that I use and always keep securely in main part.  I would use the front for other cards.  Like library card, rewards cards or something like that.  I also do not carry many cards any more.  Better to keep at home secure until needed.  

I will check it out and some good points.  I see me using the purse all three ways.  Walking the dog, fairs, church.  I think small cross body for church is nice because hands free and do not have to leave purse in pew when going to communion and maybe I want to sneak out early.  Lol.  

Zipper would have been better but I believe short cuts are taken on all TSV in order to get to the price point the Q demands.  Just my opinion.

I need to be more observant and was carried away with 3 ways available in a neutral color.  

Respected Contributor

"do not have to leave purse in pew when going to communion"

wow are you serious? How sad. I'm glad I'm not a member of a church like that 

Harmonize the World