Contributor

Having a problem with Bliss Lights

Why is there only a difference of $7 between a TSV and a regular sale price on these lights.  This does not make any sense.  A TSV should be exactly that, YOU SAVE MONEY, not pennies!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Having a problem with Bliss Lights

its been like that for a long time...only pennies difference...sometimes we are better off waiting for the reivews to come in...before making our purchase...

Honored Contributor

OP's problem has nothing to do with Bliss lights -  it's just one of many posts complaining about QVC.  Sad that she's editorializing on the back of another company.

Pretty funny that $7 is nothing to her.  To me, it's frequently just about the raise in my pension for a whole month ---and I'm happy to get that $7. 

Contributor

Dear Millie shops, I to am on a pension and that $7 means a lot to me every month, My point was that they should take into consideration everyone, and people like you and me when they are setting these prices.  Everyone scrambles because they think they are saving BIG money when the next day they find out it was $7.  Maybe then you would wait to purchase when you have a little more money.   I believe you missed my point.