Trusted Contributor

Have you ever happen to look at someone by chance and never forgot them!

I was in Bermuda years ago. I was walking to a restaurant talking with someone. I happen to look up and a very handsome Navy Officer and I just looked into each other's eyes. We passed each other I turned around to look back and he did the same. I never forgot that moment and still think about it today. What if?
Frequent Contributor

Re: Have you ever happen to look at someone by chance and never forgot them!

Wow, that is so romantic! 😍😍 I bet he never forgot it either!
~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Frequent Contributor

Some people would say it is past life recognition of a soul you knew . I have had this happen also , not sure what I believe.
Esteemed Contributor

I also believe it is a past life recognition of a soul we knew .... it is a beautiful thing!

Trusted Contributor

I remember one of our local throwaway papers had an area in the classified section called "Missed Connections."

People would post passing encounters with descriptions. There was a contact number setup in case the connection wanted to respond. I always wondered if any ever re-connected.

Super Contributor

Maybe he was your guardian angel letting you know he was around to take care of you. 

Honored Contributor

That's very cool!

I have seen people in passing at different times in my life - maybe they were not aware of me at all -- but something about them touched me in some way --- and they come to mind once in a while.  Or maybe it was someone that I exchanged smiles with or a word or two and that stayed with me.  It might pop into my mind -- wonder who that person was, what their life is/was like, etc.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin