Honored Contributor

I think Rachel looked great in the tropical print with the flowy pants.  Were I to buy this, I'd be opting for the black.   Only thing stopping me is the cold shoulder look. Toying with whether or not I would lightly stitch the opening closed.  

Trusted Contributor

Unless the person is tall and very thin, it makes them look shorter and as wide as a barn.  The thing is adding pounds to everyone else.  I think it's a TSV because the fabric and the no fit style is extremely cheap to make.  I don't feel it's a placement print.  It's just a scarf with a print on it sewn to another.  No challenge there.  I feel, no matter what Susan says, liquid knit is just another name for cheap to manufacture polyester.

Honored Contributor

As I said in another thread, YUK!

Honored Contributor

I think it's cute, especially the blue one. But I wouldn't pay more than $29 for this set.

Regular Contributor

Re: Have mercy!

[ Edited ]

Bought one similar from SG as a TSV probably 4 years ago.  Bateau neck and no cold shoulder.  Maybe wore it twice.  Rachael does look pretty in it today.

Honored Contributor

Love the pink sunset colors, but that ship has sailed.

Looks like a bit too much fabric at the hips and the end of the sleeves.

When I see the models walking around they seem to be fighting all the fabric.

I'm a nut for chiffon, I would have considered it strongly and I don't buy fashion on Q.

Respected Contributor

I'm not really a SG fan when it comes to clothes, but I think this top is really cute. Its not a cold should, but more of a split shoulder. I like the black and the pink sunset. I would wear this with some skinny jeans and some wedge sandals. The price is to high IMO, so I'll keep an eye out for this in the "as-is" section in a few weeks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Have mercy!

[ Edited ]

I love the blue one too but I just bought a blue tunic top from JJill speaking of expensive.  I'm thinking about it though.  

By the way - the tank is liquid knit - not the scarf top - it's chiffon.  Very light.

These tops are perfect for warm weather especially on vacation.  They're dressy and cool but comfy in air conditioned places.

ps I found my old "batik" scarf top on eBay in my size - and it's new - ordered it too.

Honored Contributor

The queen of cold shoulders all for $49.00 = outrageous!  SG pricing has gone to the dark side, one or two items and you've just spent $100+.  It's absolutely insane.

How is it possible I can visit 2 or 3 of the B&M all within 10 minutes form my home and find all of the same styles, tanks, chiffon overlays, cold shoulder (if you like this look), ankle pants, skorts, crops, jeans, jeggings,leggings etc for a quarter of these prices here.  I don't get it nor do I buy it.

Trusted Contributor

Ha! These comments are so funny (but true for the most part).  I thought it was sorta cute, but with her prices, it has to be more than "sorta" cute.  Plus, I think it's interesting how it was on 5 easy pays if you pre-ordered it; now, no easy pays.  

Pass!