Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

The queen of cold shoulders all for $49.00 = outrageous!  SG pricing has gone to the dark side, one or two items and you've just spent $100+.  It's absolutely insane.

How is it possible I can visit 2 or 3 of the B&M all within 10 minutes form my home and find all of the same styles, tanks, chiffon overlays, cold shoulder (if you like this look), ankle pants, skorts, crops, jeans, jeggings,leggings etc for a quarter of these prices here.  I don't get it nor do I buy it.

Hi, could you please tell me what are "B&M" stores? I'd love to visit one.

Cat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

Brick & Mortar.

Respected Contributor

Why does SG keep showing the bead necklace if it is unavailable?  Did it sell out?

Honored Contributor

Tuned in at midnight to see what the TSV was. It's not attractive. Any way, don't know who the host was BUT she was fab!! Talked right over SG and I felt she the host had control over the show.

Respected Contributor

Pat and Susan look good but it would look hideous on me, like an oversized handkerchief. But I can see why it's popular. Her pedal pushers are cute though.

Trusted Contributor

I went to my local Hallmark store to buy birthday cards.   They had Vera Bradley sales and many novelty gifts.   I purchased a vest/scarf that looks very much like today's SG TSV.  It came in several textures , colors and prints.  Looked the same but was open down the front and not quite as full.  It was $14.95.   I can add any skinny tee or tank from my closet that compliments the vest and have the same look for far less money and more versatile than the TSV.  Sorry Susan but I pass on this item.  

I have many SG pieces from years back that I still wear.  The pieces I have received the last few years are not the same quality fabric and I can no longer count on the item I receive having the measurements listed on the garment measurement chart.  It would be great for us to be able to get the sizing and quality we are told in the sale.   Maybe with better quality and true sizing many would not complain so much about the increase in prices.  

We hear often the quote from Susie O. "cost per wear" .   Not so good lately.

Honored Contributor

I think some of the prints are very pretty.  These tops just don't do a thing for my shape but I totally disagree with the OP's opinion.

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Lila4Now   Take a moment and read the reviews on it.

@Kachina624

You're right. How funny.  As Mother still tells me, "There's no accounting for taste."

And that includes your's.  Woman Wink

Contributor

Re: Have mercy!

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

I had no intention of getting it until I saw it presented. I'm not a fan of the cold-shoulder look but this is more of a slit.  Very cute in my opinion. I orderd the blue porcelain one. I thin it will be darling with a pair of white capris!

I'm with you @SurferWife. I don't usually buy SG but the pink sunset was calling me. I live in a very hot climate and dressing up (for me that means not a short and tank) without showing too much is a real challenge. I don't love the cold shoulder but this one is not a true cold shoulder, just a playful slit. I also got her white capris to go with it. Ill pair it with my Parisian blue Earth wedges and I have a semi dressy outfit I can wear to dinner without being too hot. We are going on vacay next week so I hope I get it in time.

If I don't like it (it has stellar reviews) I know how to return it!

Those that got it, hope you enjoy it. Those that don't, that's cool too.

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames  REALLY???!!!  Easy pay then and not  now???? 

Highway robbery at its finest all right here.