Trusted Contributor

While changing channels to find Kimmel, I passed QVC.  That has to be the loudest excuse for a top I've ever seen!  Two square scarves sewn together does not make a blouse!  Cheap to make, no fit involved, and they call $48.90 a special value?  What a joke!

Honored Contributor

@Lila4Now   Take a moment and read the reviews on it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Lila4Now I thought it a bit pricey also, but let us not forget it comes with a tank, LOL!

Trusted Contributor

I guess it's selling, but I think everyone looks big as a house in it. And Susan with those bell bottom jeans and huge top. 

Also some of the ugliest prints. I just don't get it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 WOW, 5 star reviews, it does look comfortable, but it is still a no go for me, just not my style of dressing for my casual lifestyle, and I still think it is a bit pricey!

Honored Contributor

Well.....I just ordered it in the pink sunset, just fell in love with the colors.  I've never ordered from SG before.....we shall see!  

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Lila4Now   Take a moment and read the reviews on it.

@Kachina624

You're right. How funny.  As Mother still tells me, "There's no accounting for taste."

Honored Contributor

Every summer I can recall, Susan has done one of those chiffon tops.  I don't know but that fabric looks like it would be dirt cheap so she must make a mint for QVC on those tops.  I kind of like the colors in the whatever sunset but don't care for the rest. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I can say it is a little too loud and once again not the prettiest of prints for sure.

I do agree with the sunset colors being pretty as someone mentioned, but that is about it. I kinda think she is either not trying too hard anymore on her line or something. I have not seen anything from her in quite sometime that I would actually wear. And for someone that wears those bell bottom jeans trying to keep with the times, her line is sadly still missing the mark on current fashion. Her prints are becoming pretty tacky sometimes too, to me anyhow. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

Re: Have mercy!

[ Edited ]

I love Susan's scarf tops.  So glad to see a new one with a V-neck.  Not crazy about the "cold shoulder" trend but I ordered the pink on waitlist.  I had one in a "batik" print that I loved but I've lost weight and it was just too big on  me.  I got so many compliments on it.