Frequent Contributor

Have become a little cautious......

Love the Imperial Gold TSV ring but I am afraid of it coming apart easily.  Have wanted one forever but right now I have 2 Judith Ripka rings missing a diamonique stone and a $250 london blue tennis bracelet with  missing stone.  Makes me sick....I am getting a little worried about the jewelry construction lately. Now I am stuck with unwearable jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Have become a little cautious......

I'm fairly sure that if the stones are Diamonique, they will repair those items.  I'd give CS a call. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

I can understand how you are feeling.  I think that with your Diamonique JR pieces, they should be replaced, but I sure would check with Customer Service.  As for the Imperial Gold, I owned several pieces years ago and I never experienced it falling apart.  I did own a bracelet that somehow came off and was lost forever, but nothing fell apart.  I guess it would be tricky to replace the London Blue topaz in your bracelet due to someone having to match the stones.  I am so very sorry you have had these problems.  Again, it never hurts to ask about the Diamonique pieces.  Good luck & let us know if you have a chance.

Honored Contributor

@whezy wrote:

Love the Imperial Gold TSV ring but I am afraid of it coming apart easily.  Have wanted one forever but right now I have 2 Judith Ripka rings missing a diamonique stone and a $250 london blue tennis bracelet with  missing stone.  Makes me sick....I am getting a little worried about the jewelry construction lately. Now I am stuck with unwearable jewelry. 

You may want to call CS and ask if Imperial Gold has a warranty period. 

Honored Contributor

I've never heard a single person complain about Imperial Gold coming apart, and I'm sure they would complain.  Loudly. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I believe this Imperial Gold ring is one I inherited from my mom who bought it years ago.  I wore it today.  It is so lovely, well made, and comfortable in my opinion.  Assuming it is the same ring that they sold maybe 15 or more years ago, it is a winner.  I think inquiring about the warranty would be a good idea. 

KK

Esteemed Contributor

@whezy I was also reluctant to buy the imperial ring on tsv yesterday.  I came close but could not find the gram weight anywhere.  That is important information that was never mentioned during the presentation once while I was watching and I had it on most of the day in the background.  Granted, I may have missed it but that made me pass.  Wasn't listed in the product description either.  Too bad as I thought it was quite pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal I understand wanting to know the gram weight.  But the workmanship of a piece has to be considered too.  If you tried to do a straight $ per gram for a piece like the TSV IG ring, you'd think it was too expensive per gram.  And as it's a ring, is weight really important?  As long as it isn't so heavy it's uncomfortable...which I doubt that one is.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@esmerelda I do agree with you and I totally appreciate the workmanship in jewelry.  I just didn't feel that the information regarding the weight should have been omitted.  I know a fair amount (not an expert) about jewelry and have gotten some beautiful pieces from QVC, but on the other hand I find many times certain items are way overpriced, that is why I like to know the gram weight.