Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone used the IT Cosmetics TSV from last week yet?

[ Edited ]

@customerqvc2 wrote:

@sfins wrote:

@customerqvc2 wrote:

I also have trouble spreading the Matte foundation evenly.  It seems dry/pasty going on.  I wish they had sent me the fair finishing powder instead of the light.  The light is a bit too dark on my skin.  I ordered fair-light, which was a perfect match in the recent Bye Bye foundation TSV.  That same shade is just OK with this Matte foudation.  All in all, I won't waste money returing it, but I won't continue with auto delivery, that's for sure.

You're having the exact issues I am.  And I ordered Fairly Light too...the powder is actually a shade darker!! I just look muddy when I wear it, and you can tell exactly where i put powder and where i don't.  I thought maybe I was the only one having these issues but it seems I'm not alone.  Maybe IT will go back to the drawing board with this lineup.

The powder made my skin also look muddy and wasn't even close to a match.  Why didn't they make the powder the same shade at least?  I thought about the rematining

Easy Pay payments and how I'd probably never like the powder and never use it because of the poor match.  Then, I finally admittted that I don't think the foundation will ever spread easily or wear nicely thoughout the day.  So, I finally returned the whole kit and that way I won't have to pay any more Easy Pays.

@customerqvc2  My sentiments exactly.

Respected Contributor

OP - You are not alone.  I saw comments all over the map about the color, but that wasn't my problem at all.  It was about the consistency the CC cream.  Hard to apply, and doesn't stay put.  The second day I wore it, I was outside in the heat and humidity.  At the first sign of sweat, I had a cakey clumpy mess on my face.  So much for the SPF. I never had that happen with the original CC.  I was so turned off by this experience, I am reluctant to make any future purchases from this line.  I'm thinking the quality has gone down.  Even the brush in this kit is just ok.  I have better ones in my possession already from this line.  I don't ever need to purchase another brush again in my lifetime.  Ugh. 

Esteemed Contributor

IT Cosmetics has the strangest foundation/CC cream colors. I've stopped buying them. They're too thick and too yellow.