Regular Contributor

Has anyone received their Prive Revaux TSV?

I placed my order very early in the morning for two pair and now I went on qvc.com and they appear to be backordered. I'm very confused

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone received their Prive Revaux TSV?

@slh   I just wrote this response on another inquiry:  

These backorder notices are most likely generated by unavoidable transportation delays that all importers of goods from overseas are experiencing.  It's not exclusively a QVC problem.  Ships arrive at West Coast ports and there are so many, they must wait to unload.  It's hard to plan when conditions are so uncertain but it's part of the pandemic experience and not something that will disappear soon. 

Your orders most likely will arrive soon, just taking a bit longer than expected.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@slh mine just says preparing your order nothing about a back order. I too ordered mine early and ordered 2 pair.   I find that sometimes products are shipped directly from the vendor and once the Q receives notification from the vendor that the item has shipped Q updates and provides a tracking number.

Respected Contributor

Received email that my order has shipped.

Regular Contributor

Back to say that I tried to send a CS email but that doesn't seem to be available anymore BUT was successful in using Online Chat.  The rep saw my concern and was able to check and see that my glasses are coming on the 11th.  Seems like a glitch in the software.  

Esteemed Contributor

@slh  I received mine a day or so ago, and I am very impressed by the quality.  This was my first time purchasing and I looked at their website and they do RX prescriptions.  No idea how much mine would be, but I am definitely checking that out.  My concern was the sizing.  I guess everyone is a 0-S.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Mine said back order at one point but I received them today. I’m really happy with them.