Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone received their July insider yet?

Received my paper copy yesterday.  I never receive the email link, and yes, I've requested several times.  Don't really mind as long as I get the hard copy.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Contributor

I just got my June issue last weekend! I made a comment in another thread and customer service actually called me about it, they sent the June issue out right away and said I would be getting the July, but at this rate, it'll be almost August before it gets here! Kind of them to call me though.

Respected Contributor

No electronic copy this month and no USPS copy for a few months.  I am growing weary of the "battle" each and every month after at least two separate contacts with the social team! I even did a shout out for such great customer service because mine had been hand addressed!  One and done, and one and done again, and then nothing!

I order at least 3 items/month, and used to order so much more when I felt special because I was an "Insider."  Not really feeling the love so much lately!  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I just checked and made three purchases in June and five in May, including a Serta TSV Queen set.  This should be an adequate amount to be deemed worthy of the "Insider."