Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone received their July insider yet?

I received mine in the mail about a week ago.  I never get an email about the digital copy but since I have it book marked I just use that.  

I don't know if anyone saw the notice in their magazine but it basically said that QVC reviews order status of people receiving the magazine and if you haven't ordered from them in a while they will assume you are not interested in ordering from them and will stop sending you the Insider.  

Respected Contributor

I received my Insider a few days ago but it was June's. June is over so it didn't help me. would the CS reps please try and get mine on a regular schedule of new Insiders and not the old one? I would appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

@karlam wrote:

I received mine in the mail about a week ago.  I never get an email about the digital copy but since I have it book marked I just use that.  

I don't know if anyone saw the notice in their magazine but it basically said that QVC reviews order status of people receiving the magazine and if you haven't ordered from them in a while they will assume you are not interested in ordering from them and will stop sending you the Insider.  

Yup, nothing is free like they say.

Occasional Contributor

No, neither the print edition nor a link to the digital edition. Disappointed and frustrated.

Valued Contributor

Yes, I think I got mine around the 20th of the month.

Honored Contributor

I received mine about a week ago.

I'd like to know what the specific criteria is. How often does one have to order? So many dollars within so many months? So many items within so many months? If someone hasn't bought in a year, yes, IMO it'as a waste to send it out or make it available. But if someone only orders every 3-6 months...that would be me. 

I want it mainly to see if there's something I want to pre-order. But they have drastically reduced the number of items available for pre-order. If they get to the point where they only tell you the company name but not what the item is, and don't allow preorders on most items (2/3 of July's items are not available) then how useful is it?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@karlam wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at Tue, Jun 27, 2017-6.54.11 PM.png

RECEIPT OF INSIDEQ
Because we reserve InsideQ for customers with recent purchases, periodically we update our mailing list and remove addresses where there no longer seems to be an interest in ordering from QVC.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I received a copy last week.

Respected Contributor

I received my hard copy about 2 weeks ago.

Honored Contributor

I have not received mine, very disappointed.