Trusted Contributor

Has anyone ordered the TSV (Cuddl Duds pajama set?)

I've been watching the presentations on and off today.   They have some really cute designs and colors.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone ordered the TSV (Cuddl Duds pajama set?)

I did. I preordered the green set a couple days ago. I don’t think they have shipped yet though. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered two.  Green plaid and the moon and stars set.

Love my cozy fleece cuddl duds..............

Regular Contributor

Also ordered 2. The red and the black. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the green plaid and the long coordinating lounger. 

A381830

I hope it fits DD and she likes them!

Trusted Contributor

Love the dog print, but I don't find jogger pants to be flattering.  Too close to the body and this emphasizes hips.  

Cuddl Duds has some cute sheet with a dog print.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was late to the game and I guess these have sold well because I couldn't get my size xs or s in anything I wanted in regular, so I went to petite/small, but still I had to go on waitlist for the green plaid...so cute.

I'm 5'1 and half, size 4...sometimes an xs Q sizing, sometimes small's okay too.

I usually still buy "regular" sizing as I often find petite to be weird proportions on me...sometimes too short believe it or not.  But since regular was mostly sold I tried for petite this time.

I have NO idea how Cuddle Dud's fits in terms of numeric size to letter size (I looked at measurements but I like to judge from numeric sizing.). I have some idea of my measurements but not all the ones they list!

If anyone can give any feedback as to how Cuddle Duds usually runs for them...true to your numeric size...and what the letter size is to your numeric? 

Any feedback really. Not even sure I'll get them since I'm on waitlist.

TIA.

Cute jammies, but I didn't even realize they were the TSV 'til just now.

Respected Contributor

NO.  I don't like the "jogger" type of pajamas.  I, however, ordered the TSV from the other day, the "Muk Luks Silky Velour PJ set".  I love velour and I ordered 2 pair, one in the purple plaid (of course I ordered purple since it's my favorite color, lol)...and one in the green fairisle.  They are on their way and I can't wait to get them.

Respected Contributor

@newjersey I purchase pj's at Wal Mart from a brand called Secret Treasures.  You can purchase the tops and bottoms seperately and get the best fit.  I am not the same size on the bottom and top so these work great for my frame.  Check them out, they also wash and wear like a dream! They are priced at $9.86 for each seperate piece.

Honored Contributor

Yes, got the evergreen in a presale. I like the jogger ankle because I've been known to catch my toes in PJ's with baggy legs.