Valued Contributor

Has anyone ever used PTR masks

Would love to hear from you if you tried it....

thanks so much

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone ever used PTR masks

@lucky-girl I have very difficult skin & I have been trying some PTR products.

I have tried the Irish Moor Mud Mask, the Cucumber Gel Mask & the Therapeutic Sulfur Masks. 

I am very happy that none of them break me out (Everything breaks me out!), but I truly don't see any results when I use them.

Maybe they are very subtle results that accumulate over time? Or maybe they don't do anything for my skin.

Regular Contributor

I've only tried the Irish Moor Mud Mask - I love it.  My skin tends to be on the oily side, the mask might be too drying for someone with dry skin.  It hasn't caused any breakouts and I love the way it makes my skin feel.  

Honored Contributor

love his masks and scrubs......some of the best i have ever used. after using them my skin feels wonderful and looks "glowing."

my favorites are the gold mask, the mud mask, and the pumpkin.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I've used the mud mask and the cucumber gel.  I really dislike the cucumber gel.  I don't like the way it feels on my face or the way my face feels afterwards.

I like the mud mask because it never gets hard or makes my skin feel dry or tight.  However, I don't notice any difference in my skin from using that mask and because it's black, removal is messy and my hands are messy after application.

I have much better results with other masks. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I usually pass on his masks due to all the artificial dyes in some of them. and the Irish one has mineral oil in it. I try to avoid these ingredients. I like the ones from Skinn. 

Contributor

Love the pumpkin mask

Honored Contributor

I’ve used all of them. 

Moor Mud - really irritated my skin, almost like chemical burns. 

Cucumber - unimpressive, didn’t think it did much of anything 

Rose - same as the Cucumber 

Gold - same as the Cucumber and the Rose

Pumpkin - ❤️❤️❤️   I only use it a few times a month but it makes my face super smooth.  With the current sale, I’ve picked up a couple for my stash

Thinking out loud, maybe the Cucumber, Rose, and Gold would feel good chilled after a day of gardening and being out  in the sun. 🤷‍♀️