New Contributor

Has Courtney designed a new Diamonique solitaire engagement ring?

I’m trying to get a peek at her ring but she keeps turning it? It looks like a radiant cut?
Honored Contributor

Re: Has Courtney designed a new Diamonique solitaire engagement ring?

@LuvDiamonds   I hope so...I love her classic designs and would absolutely buy if she would design the solitaire in the setting to be 1 1/2 - 2 carets.  Even better if she would do that with a high quality moissanite (C&C Forever One)....she would sell tons!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it might be a real (big) diamond, not DMQ. If it was DMQ then why would she keep turning it around?? If it was her new DMQ design then I would tend to think she would want to show it off.

Honored Contributor

@LuvDiamonds wrote:
I’m trying to get a peek at her ring but she keeps turning it? It looks like a radiant cut?

Why is this under TSV?

Valued Contributor

My money in on that it's a real diamond ring. She has done everything to hide the ring from  being on camera by not letting her hand be in the shot or she lets the stone turn towards her palm. My guess is that she doesn't want it advertised on air for the simple reason she doesn't want anyone to possibly try to rob her when she is out on her personal time off air. I have literally tried to get a glimps of it for days & days, simply because I love diamonds 😂.