Occasional Contributor

Can someone post the article about Harry from the Q Insider Magazine?  I read that his candles will be coming back on July 25th as the TSV!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin

[ Edited ]

@Sha11 wrote:

Can someone post the article about Harry from the Q Insider Magazine?  I read that his candles will be coming back on July 25th as the TSV!!!

@Sha11  

We  aren't allowed to post things from the Q Insider Magazine. It's against board rules.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Sha11 wrote:

@Sha11@  @Isn't his name Barry?

Also, we aren't allowed to post things from the Q Insider Magazine. It's against board rules.   

@Pearlee....NO, it's HARRY....

Honored Contributor

@shell garden  Thanks - I was actually editing my post when you posted....I Googled and found out.   I sure remember it as Barry though!  LOL

Occasional Contributor

Can someone tell us what the TSV will be?

Honored Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin

[ Edited ]

@shell garden But you sure didn't have to yell at me. Sheesh

@shell garden wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:
@Sha11 wrote:

@Sha11@  @Isn't his name Barry?

Also, we aren't allowed to post things from the Q Insider Magazine. It's against board rules.   

@Pearlee....NO, it's HARRY....

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee

oops I didn't know no posting from Q Insider - I do that just with the pic not the "TSV pricing". Thank you so I know next time!

@Sha11

as for Slatkin candles - orig ? - the July Insider to my knowledge isn't out just got my June.  Yes, his name was Harry - he's back from his "hiatus" with Bath & Body Works. Don't know about Q.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@shell garden  Thanks - I was actually editing my post when you posted....I Googled and found out.   I sure remember it as Barry though!  LOL

@Pearlee...for once, I was..."Quick Draw McGraw", lol.  I love Harry's candles and hope if they do bring his items back they are of the original quality.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@shell garden But you sure didn't have to yell at me. Sheesh

@Pearlee....oh yes I did.  You're running around these forums with ya head cut off...I had to get your attention, LOL...ROTF....BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would never yell at you, BTW, lol.

Respected Contributor

Sorry, I have no info to help you, but I would find it astounding if there were a candle TSV smack dab in the middle of summer. Candles melt...and don't I know it! I ordered a Harry Slatkin candle offer from QVC many years ago...it was in late summer. I was out of town when they arrived. My husband starts opening the box not knowing what was in it, and melted red candle drips all over our carpet. It's been ruined ever since.

Needless to say, I will never, ever order candles from anyone during the hotter months of the year.