Occasional Contributor
Will there be another Harry Slatkin TSV this year?
Trusted Contributor

@Boy mom of five November 25th

Contributor

Harry's candles are being sold now at our Kohl's along with his body care!

Respected Contributor

@Macamania wrote:

Good Lord he has gone into body care now ?  We need that like a hole in the head.  Can you imagine having to hear his ramblings about skin care ?  Lets hope it never comes to  the Q.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Macamania wrote:

Good Lord he has gone into body care now ?  We need that like a hole in the head.  Can you imagine having to hear his ramblings about skin care ?  Lets hope it never comes to  the Q.

Why would anyone "have" to hear his ramblings? I can't imagine anyone feeling obligated to watch anything on TV.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

The candles by HomeWorx are sold in Kohl's.  I smelled a few -- they were OK but not like the original ones of years ago sold at Bath & Body Works.  I stocked up when they were switching over to White Barn candles.

The ones offered now don't seem as scented.  I did see the display had body cream, spritzers & perfumes.  I am not interested -- although, they were on sale -- I bet can't use kohl's cash, coupons on them as considered "premium".

I noticed lots of exclusions now infine print on coupons &  discounts.

Honored Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin candles

[ Edited ]

@Macamania wrote:

@Macamania  He has a different brand name at Kohl's -- Harry's candles at Kohl's are called ScentWorx.  They're single-wick, 14.5 oz candles.  The body care lotions are under that same ScentWorx name.

Contributor

Thank you for the information on Harry Slatkin Candles.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   I stocked up too!   OMG ...  still have A LOT, but they are wonderful.  I keep reading the reviews of the current ones and got turned off by the initial candles that came back to the Q that were not good and had very little fragrance.  That was certainly not the case with the B&BW ones that he sold.  

Nest makes beautiful candles, but they are a lot more expensive.  I wait until they have a good sale and then sometimes treat myself (even though I certainly don't need more candles ...  most of  the fragrances Nest offers are different from Harry's old ones). 

Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!