Valued Contributor
One more hour to go to the TSV. So looking forward to seeing Harry again. It looks like Jane will be presenting. I'm definitely ordering the Fall set in the TSV and excited to see what else he brings us! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

@Peppertime

Personally I don't think so! Although, I haven't bought a alot of candle in over 6 years! The few I have are slatkin scents & they still burn & smell great -- esp. Balsam Fir and Autumn Leaves

Valued Contributor
Harry's rockin that red suit! Love his excitement. Just ordered my Fall set. May get the Winter one too.
Honored Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin TSV

[ Edited ]

I've never purchased Harry Slatkin candles before.  I have an aversion to food-scented candles.  I adore balsam fir scented candles.  I listened to two presentations of the Winter Wonderland scents, and I'm intrigued so I'm giving this set a try. 

Updated:  I cancelled the TSV candle set and instead purchased the 3-wick set in Fireside & Balsam.  I could not justify the TSV when I know I don't like food scented candles, and that cranberry candle was enough to make it not a good value for me.

Regular Contributor

I purchased the Fall set and the Winter Wonderland. Harry's candles are by far the best I have ever used. I'm glad he's back.

Esteemed Contributor

@Java wrote:
As much as I love his candles I don't think I can justify the price. $30 for 5 voltives......I know his scents are lovely but I would rather a larger candle

@Java  I agree.  When I first saw the TSV I thought it was all three for the price, then realized it was just one choice.  I thought $6 for a votive candle?  I don't think so, even if the scent is nice.

Frequent Contributor

I know there are 5 of them, but they are 1 oz candles, that are 2" tall.  Too expensive for me.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin TSV

[ Edited ]

I agree with several of the other posts.  Lovely scents, however, just too pricey for such small candles especially when you add in s/h.  And since QVC has now lowered their rebates thru Mr. Rebates to a ridiculously low 1%, i have not been ordering as much.

Respected Contributor

He is a good salesman.  He calls up memories or wishful thinking.  I've had his previous candles and that they were pricey and not exceptional.  Pass.

Honored Contributor

It's a cute idea but I purchased candles in jars from ED last year so I don't need a repeat.  Harry loves to talk and too much!   Cat Tongue

kindness is strength