Esteemed Contributor

As adorable as I think the book tins are, and as tempted as I know I will be when these are presented, the candles themselves are approx 5 times more expensive per ounce than the set of 2 18oz  candles, when factoring in s&h. I don't know that I'm willing to pay that.  I preordered the sets of 2 18oz candles on free shipping day, thank goodness.  Cat Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

As adorable as I think the book tins are, and as tempted as I know I will be when these are presented, the candles themselves are approx 5 times more expensive per ounce than the set of 2 18oz  candles, when factoring in s&h. I don't know that I'm willing to pay that.  I preordered the sets of 2 18oz candles on free shipping day, thank goodness.  Cat Frustrated

@SHOPR I debated on ordering some of those 2 - 18oz sets on free shipping day but did not.  This set is beautifully packaged for a gift but yes, it's a bit pricey for only 5 oz of candle plus shipping.  Buy More and Save would be nice but don't they usually do that on clothing?  Still, I could be very tempted by some of these too.

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf, Buy More Save is also done on home items.  I am surprised they didn't offer that on this TSV.  

Valued Contributor
Thanks meallen616 for posting this. I was curious what the TSV was going to be. I just checked them out and love them!!! The Fall version is screaming my name. Who am I kidding, they are all calling my name! Smiley Happy I can't wait to see Harry's presentation. Patience isn't my strong suit, so waiting till September for shipment will be hard but I'm sure will be worth it.
Super Contributor
As much as I love his candles I don't think I can justify the price. $30 for 5 voltives......I know his scents are lovely but I would rather a larger candle
Honored Contributor

@Java wrote:
As much as I love his candles I don't think I can justify the price. $30 for 5 voltives......I know his scents are lovely but I would rather a larger candle

@JavaITA  I would rather hae a larger candle.

Regular Contributor

Can anyone tell me if the quality at B&BW candles has changed since Slatkin left? His candles are so expensive and I'm wondering if the TSV is worth it or should I just stick with B&BW? Thanks :-)

Regular Contributor

I agree they are pricey for the size but I tend to get tired of a scent before the large candle burns out so they are perfect for my needs.  Just ordered the Fall and Winter on 5 easy pays now, if they do more easy pays or no shipping on the 25th I will change my order then. 

Honored Contributor

I hope these candles are not shipped until later in the season, the candles will melt in transit in this heat. 

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I hope these candles are not shipped until later in the season, the candles will melt in transit in this heat. 

@blackhole99 These are advance orders and will ship 9/15/17.