Respected Contributor

Sent my set of the woods scents back. Smelled like burning leaves. I did not detect any of the other notes as stated in the descriptions. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

I got the Bakery set ...  I'm burning the French Toast now.  OMG ... so good.  I can smell the maple, a hint of orange zest, and a touh of cinnamon.  It has such a warm inviting fragrance and is not cloying at all like some candle scents.  

I'm anxious to try the others.

Edited to add...  if you call CS they will make the s&h adjustment.  THey did immediately for me.

@nyc1 I received mine yesterday and was burnning the spiced gingerbread.  It is absolutely awesome.  I am going to burn the French Toast today.  The jars are beautiful too.

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

Sent my set of the woods scents back. Smelled like burning leaves. I did not detect any of the other notes as stated in the descriptions. 

@fairydogmother I ordered the woodsy scent last year and sent it back for the exact reason.  It just smelled like everything was burning and was very masculine smelling.

Respected Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

I got the Bakery set ...  I'm burning the French Toast now.  OMG ... so good.  I can smell the maple, a hint of orange zest, and a touh of cinnamon.  It has such a warm inviting fragrance and is not cloying at all like some candle scents.  

Edited to add...  if you call CS they will make the s&h adjustment.  THey did immediately for me.

@nyc1 I received mine yesterday and was burnning the spiced gingerbread.  It is absolutely awesome.  I am going to burn the French Toast today.  The jars are beautiful too.

@Pecky   That will be the next one I'll try.  The French Toast candle fragrance drifted upstairs when I was burning it in my family room last night.  It's not over the top...  you don't smell it all over the house but you get the scent as you walk around.  It comes and goes which really makes you appreciate the scent more.  Everytime it hit my nose it made me smile.  The glass jars are substantial and very nice. 

Frequent Contributor

I received my set in the mail yesterday and was blown away.  The glass jars are gorgeous.  I think they were a great deal for the price based on just the glass jars alone.  I was going to gift 2 out of 3 but I may decide to keep them all for myself.  I haven't even burned them yet but all smell wonderful (I have the bakery set) from what I can tell.  I think they were a GREAT TSV!

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@Pecky   That will be the next one I'll try.  The French Toast candle fragrance drifted upstairs when I was burning it in my family room last night.  It's not over the top...  you don't smell it all over the house but you get the scent as you walk around.  It comes and goes which really makes you appreciate the scent more.  Everytime it hit my nose it made me smile.  The glass jars are substantial and very nice. 

@nyc1  I am loving the French Toast!  It smells wonderful and not over powering at all.  I wish I had ordered another set.  I am on AD for the summer scents and can't wait to get them.

Occasional Contributor

Some of the sets of Slatkin candles are shipped free but not all. Take advantage of the free shipping when you can get it. His candles beat all others, hands down. I have bought and enjoyed them for years!!!

Trusted Contributor

I got the In the Woods set and they ar really pretty and smell so nice!  This is my first set of Slatkin candles and I think it's a great trio for the price.  I really dislike the look of Yankee Candles, and notice that other candles in decorative canusters are pretty darn expensive.  So for $15 a candle, this feels like a really good deal to me.

does anyone know the scents in the In the Woods set?  The set is no longer available so I can't go back to the item description.  I wish I'd taken a screenshot while it was still live and wish I'd ordered both sets!  I didn't realize I'd love them so much but regret missing out on the bakery set Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Mrsq2022 They are still available.

Item number H223681

Item number H223680

Trusted Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

@Mrsq2022 They are still available.

Item number H223681

Item number H223680

Thank you!!  I really couldn't find it for some reason and thought it sold out!  I appreciate this 😊