Honored Contributor

I've always enjoyed candles.  I do think his candles are excellent.

However, every time I see someone presenting them, with all those candles burning since midnight....all I can think of is

"Wow!  Can you imagine how strong the smell is in that place".

Honored Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles

[ Edited ]

So far, nobody seems to have a headache or is sneezing.

But, 'ten four'  ('I hear you'.)...........

As I've said somewhere else, it's an excellent price, the scents seem nice, and free shipping and handling, which is excellent because of the weight of the glass jars.:

CORRECTION:  Shipping isn't free.  Sorry.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I got them because I wanted something new for fall and I'm not shopping at craft stores or big box stores. Is it really free shipping @ROMARY  because Pat Dementri didn't mention that this morning when I watched?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

So far, nobody seems to have a headache or is sneezing.

But, 'ten four'  ('I hear you'.)...........

As I've said somewhere else, it's an excellent price, the scents seem nice, and free shipping and handling, which is excellent because of the weight of the glass jars.

I don't think it's free shipping

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

Shipping is 5.50

Honored Contributor

It's a studio, not a small room.  I doubt there's enough fragrance to fill that entire area.

Esteemed Contributor

Help.........good place to ask a question.  How do you dispose of perfume bottles still full?

I have 2 glass perfume(s) from Philosophy that I can not wear........not a perfume gal......and want to ditch this stuff.

Thought about - trash pickup truck.....boy, would those change the garbage industry.......pour down the toilet = NO    I would smell that stuff until 2025.  How can I get rid of these 2 bottles?

......and some woman walked past me at Wegmen's and I almost fell over = So strong - overwhelming = I dashed to the fish dept to get fresh air.

Super Contributor

TSV candles are.....NOT FREE S&H.....

Honored Contributor

I've disposed of fragrances down the sink. Is that bad? It does smell until the drain is completely clear of the scent.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I've always enjoyed candles.  I do think his candles are excellent.

However, every time I see someone presenting them, with all those candles burning since midnight....all I can think of is

"Wow!  Can you imagine how strong the smell is in that place".

@Annabellethecat66 I think because it is a huge studio with very very high ceilings, it probably isn't at all overwhelming, like it would be in someone's home...I bet it smells wonderful though! Hope you got the TSV@Annabellethecat... I did, can't wait to get them!