New Contributor

Does anyone know if/when there will be a Harry London Chocolate Christmas Tins TSV.  They usually have a set of 4 tins each year as a TSV

Respected Contributor

@Kathy0369   I used to buy Harry London, but switched to Waggoner's chocolates on ShopHQ.  They are so much better, I would never go back to HL.  (Both come from Canton, OH, near me.)

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@Kathy0369   I used to buy Harry London, but switched to Waggoner's chocolates on ShopHQ.  They are so much better, I would never go back to HL.  (Both come from Canton, OH, near me.)

@2blonde   Have you tried Malley's based in Cleveland?  I love their chocolate.

Trusted Contributor

I know there were tins a few weeks ago of holiday characters, but I don't remember if they were Harry London.

Respected Contributor

The vendor has been on two or three times since the Christmas In July promotion. The chocolates were available for immediate purchase, as well as advance orders for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I could be wrong, but, I don't think he'll be back again til next year. 

Esteemed Contributor

Giannios chocolates, also from Ohio, are available on HSN or Giannios directly.

The assortment in the large tin is much more varied than HL and the dark chocolate marshmallow is the best I've ever had.

New Contributor

Thank you everyone for your responses.  I will definately check out your recommendations.

Occasional Contributor
Waggoner Chocolates are the original Harry London chocolates, Fanny Mae bought the company and the name but not the recipes.