Honored Contributor

Re: Happy to see the garden benches!

Hot diggety, my bench shipped out yesterday Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Regular Contributor

I just looked and mine should be at the house when I get home from school!!!  YAY!!  I hate having two big boxes and then a small one (birdhouse) sitting on front porch for about 3-4 hours with no one being there!! 

Did you notice all colors are back in stock?  I thought during presentation they said that was the only order of the year!!

Honored Contributor

I received my bench today.  There is something called a hinge knuckle on each leg.  The hinge knuckle on the left leg of the bench was broken.  I called the 1-800 number for Premiere Products and the young lady that spoke with me was a real pleasure.  They are sending out a replacement left leg to me tomorrow.

Just putting that out there - should you encounter something funky with your bench, call the 1-800 number on the insert that advertises the cushions.  Oh yea, the instructions for assembly are on the reverse side of the cushion/pillow advertisement.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Regular Contributor

Thanks!  My husband put ours together and I assume everything was OK because they are out on patio just waiting for some warm days to use them!!!  He seems to take short cuts putting things together so I think I will ask him tonight if everything was OK.   Smiley Happy