Respected Contributor
Maybe it’s just not for you.
Regular Contributor

I have not been able to get any type of ground beef at Walmart or my farmers market so I purchased the June shipment as I see meat prices skyrocketing with plants closed. 

Trusted Contributor

The TSV was way overpriced for good burgers.  I recently placed an order with Omaha Steaks for a whole lot less and the burgers were delicious.  I don't think you have to go with Wagyu to get a good burger.  

Contributor

Apparently you dont eat at expensive restaurants. The wagyu style burgers & steaks are a highly desired product. They are rare and have more omega 3's and are more tender. The TSV is $4.00 a burger in a restaraunt where I live a wagyu style burger is at least $20 to $25, in Philly around $35 and up. 

Respected Contributor

I thought about buying them and sending to my mother until I saw the price.  I've heard of Kobe beef but never tried it.  I've seen on the show Diner's Drive In's and Dives several times using kobe to make hamburgers.  I'll just go to Kroger and get the homestyle burger patties 10 for $!0.

Contributor

Youa re definatly msising something. Wagyu style beef are in the upper echelon of beef selection.And since when is a littler over $4.OO a burger expensive? Not sure where you live but a plain old burget here sells for $15.00 at local restarants. So wagyu burger would run at least $25 to $35. And it is way more tender &  juicy & better quality than regular hamburgers or cheap steak burgers.

Contributor

Ha!  apparently you dont know the difference between sub par burgers and the upper echelon of Wagyu beef burgers I have had an Omaha burger which is on the lower end of the scale. Wagyu tastes 10 times better.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I've never eaten Wagyu.  But Alberti said it was outstanding; well, it looks pretty good on TV.

Is there anything this man doesnt gush about ?  He "loves" everything. 

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

I've never eaten Wagyu.  But Alberti said it was outstanding; well, it looks pretty good on TV.

Why do you continue to watch someone that you obviously dislike?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@Reever   After watching QVC for as many years as you have told us, you should know that is part of their job.           

If he made a face and said this is awful, you would never see him on air again. It's their JOB.