Contributor

Can we say, OVERPRICED!  Wow.  You can't sell Kobe in the US.  So they use Wagyu, which isn't anything special.  Ground beef is so much cheaper to buy at your local grocer or butcher.  

Honored Contributor

I've never eaten Wagyu.  But Alberti said it was outstanding; well, it looks pretty good on TV.

Respected Contributor

The presentation was RIDICULOUS- Alberti mentioned hamburgers in restaurants costing $100- Come on- BS!

Contributor

@Seriously20, you are quite the authority on all subjects!

Honored Contributor

@Labby mom wrote:

@Seriously20, you are quite the authority on all subjects!

@Labby mom   That's quite a snarky comment to a simple statement.  She wasn't describing a cure for cancer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Kachina624,   was not meant to be snarky.  she was most certsainly  putting down. Rastellis TSV.  That was more than an opinion, she was being hyper critical.  We all like different things but no reason to be hostile if you do not care for an item.  take time to read all of Seriously20 comments for the day,  People have commented on the negativity.

Respected Contributor

I agree with Seriously 20.   I must be missing something to think these burgers are worth the price.  It amazes me how much food is sold on Q and it's sooooo expensive.  Good thing I like to cook!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I agree with Seriously 20.   I must be missing something to think these burgers are worth the price.  It amazes me how much food is sold on Q and it's sooooo expensive.  Good thing I like to cook!!!

@bargainsgirl  .... if you think they are sooo expensive then just don’t buy them ... I like to cook also & I ordered them !!! 

Honored Contributor

The reviews are great and they are now sold out.

They must be pretty good.

Trusted Contributor

@Seriously20 wrote:

Can we say, OVERPRICED!  Wow.  You can't sell Kobe in the US.  So they use Wagyu, which isn't anything special.  Ground beef is so much cheaper to buy at your local grocer or butcher.  

Kobe beef has been exported to the US since 2012 but only up to 10% of what Japan has can be exported out of their country. Kobe is a type of Wagyu. Kobe is the champagne of Wagyu. IMO, both are fantastic and this is a good price on what you get.  There's a big difference with what you can buy at the store and what Q is selling. It's worth buying.