Honored Contributor

I saw a model in this on Q2 last night well before the TSV kicked off.  I don't know the model's name but she was wearing the regular length and she was a tall model and the back of the cardigan was to her ankles.  I didn't care for that at all.

But the petite length didn't look right on Jane either.  It hit her at an odd spot.         

Respected Contributor

Except for the odd high low feature, Costco sold the exact sweater last year for $15

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva I usually feel that when Jane RT presents a TSV item she wears it pretty well.  This Halston sweater is one which the stylists could not make work well for her height and figure. 

Trusted Contributor

I really like this one.  I also am in love with the Rinna long cardi, but I have 2 of the Halstons in my cart.  Still thinking.....

Valued Contributor

Love Halston, but think this piece is hideous.    All I could think think of everywhere it would get caught.  Dragging on the ground, getting in and out of a car, getting snagged on chairs.    I thought it looked odd on all the tall  models and overwhelming on the petites.  I would have bought this in a heartbeat if it didn't have the way too long back.  Fabric looked nice though.

Esteemed Contributor

The TSV with those wide legged pants...not a good look on Pat this morning.  Way too much fabric,she's swimming in it all.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

As I commented in another post .. I can't stand the high low hem ..and

I want the seams of my clothing sewn all the way down ... looks sloppy ....

Honored Contributor

Too long for me, and the hi low hem makes it even longer in the back.

I already have 2 boyfriend style longer cardigans from Chadwick’s. If anyone is interested they have 3 lengths with buttons on all lengths and pockets on the longer ones. 

They usually are $35 - 45, but shipping is high. Really happy with the two I own. 

Regular Contributor

I really like the drama of this piece. Definitely, not for those who do not want noticed.  Love it.

Valued Contributor

Love him!   But not this piece, I do have a few things from his line that I really like.