Esteemed Contributor

@cancer1975 wrote:

I think the dress is cute, it seems like something nice to throw on in the summer and have an easy day.  It is also nice that it comes in petite.   I do wish that it has a littie bit of a waist, maybe some elastic in the back to help sinch it in a little.  

And then posters would complain- 'what's with that elastic??!' Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Like the dress, but IMHO should have been designed shorter for someone petite.  Saw it on Amy at midnite and it was just too long.  She had very high heels and the dress almost grazed the top of her heel!  The length would prevent me from wearing it with flats/sandals in summer.

Esteemed Contributor

If you hem the dress, it is going to ruin the lines of the dress. The front will look odd when the back is shortened. If I had to hem this dress I would save my money and buy something else.

New Contributor

This t-shirt material on the TSV appears to be pretty lightweight and somewhat too thin for me.  I think over a bathing suit or lounging around the house would be ok.  Don't think I'm going to purchase.

Honored Contributor

Count me as another person tired of all the weird hems.

Honored Contributor

I still like the high low but this dress looked frumpy.  It was an easy pass for me.

Esteemed Contributor

What fast shipping- I got my dress already. And LOVE IT!!!   The way it looked so loose, I decided to size down to a medium and am glad I did. It's really slimming and the material is the perfect weight. Not thin/sheer at all, but weighty/drapey enough to flatter.