Super Contributor

Does anyone know what the Halo TSV will be this Saturday? I am hoping that it will e the Bolt car starter. I need to get a couple of them for Christmas  gifts for my two new driver grandkids. I’ve looked at the Halo stock at the Q but it appears that they are sold out. 

Honored Contributor

I don't need any more, but that would be a great item for them to restock.  I've told several people how wonderful this gadget it!  And how well it works!!!!!!

Super Contributor

I would not be without mine.  Would order another for a gift.

Super Contributor

Thank you, @LoveMeSomeQVC! This is it. I am so glad it's being offered again.

I noticed a couple of things: 1) it has wireless phone charging and, 2) it has 44,400mWh while last year's model had 58830mWh. I don't know what difference that makes. This question is way above my pay grade.

Again, thank you, so much. Just put them in my cart for my grandson and granddaughter. It probably won't thrill them on Christmas morning but it will thrill them when their cars won't start on a cold winter morning.

Spoiler
Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@ChouChouYou are welcome! I noticed the differences too - and I think my others were mAh instead of mWh and I'm with you on not knowing what the difference means or why the change.  Hopefully they will address in the presentation. I also noticed there is no car charger with this TSV.

I have received a couple of glitchy Halos over the past couple of years and was very frustrated last year when they could not replace one that I had sent back in the color I needed for a particular gift.

Having said that, when they work they are one of the best things I have ever purchased from QVC (and we have several between our kids and us).  I have been able to help someone jump their Ford Explorer and also a big Econoline van.  We live in Florida and Halos are amazing during hurricanes for everything from charging phones/tablets to plugging in a USB fan.  I know you are a fan of the Halo and your grands will probably use them a lot with their devices and may even ask for another next year that they can keep in the car lol!